- Born: 10 Aug 1751, Augusta County, Virginia Colony 1086,1169
- Marriage: CHAPMAN, Ann on 14 Jan 1778 in Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States 400,972
Noted events in his life were:
1. Residence, 3 Jan 1785, Deep River Mtg, Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. 400,1170 Thomas and Ann Marshill and children Thomas and Rebekah moved from Cane Creek Mtg, NC, to Deep River Mtg, NC. They left Cane Creek around 2 Oct 1784.
2. Residence, 25 Jul 1795, New Hope Mtg, Greene County, Tennessee, United States. 1170,1171 Thomas and Ann Marshall and children Thomas, Miles, and John, of Muddy Creek, and an orphan boy Solomon Vernon, moved from Deep River Mtg, NC, to New Hope Mtg, Tennessee. They had already left Deep River when they were granted a certificate on 1 Jun 1795.
Thomas married Ann CHAPMAN on 14 Jan 1778 in Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States 400.,972 (Ann CHAPMAN was born on 17 Jul 1752 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania Colony 1169.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage, 14 Jan 1778, Cane Creek Mtg, Orange County, North Carolina, United States. 400,972 Thomas Marshill, son of William, Chatham Co., married Ann Chapman, daughter of Thomas, Chatham Co.