McPHERSON, Daniel 984
- Born: Abt 1760, Orange County, North Carolina, United States
- Marriage: EVANS, Mary
- Died: Abt Nov 1842, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States
Noted events in his life were:
1. Story. 432 Daniel McPherson b ca 1760 in Orange (now Chatham) Co, NC. About 1784 he married Mary Evans. On 5 Feb 1794 he bought 100 acres from his father William. On 11 May 1795 he bought 76 acres from William Finley, both tracts were on the waters of Cain Creek. On 24 June 1811 he bought 29 acres on Pyle's Creek from Jehu Pyle. He sold his son Stephen 150 acres on 24 Jan 1818, 80 acres on 6 NOv 1821, and 32 acres on 16 Jan 1822, all on Pyle's Creek. He sold 116 acres on the South Fork of Cain Creek to his son Daniel on 20 Jul 1821. On 23 Jan 1822 he motgaged his land and his personal property to John Newlin in trust for Daniel's debts. When his estate was submitted to probate in Nov 1842, it was found to be insolvent. His children were probably Enoch, unknown daughter (b ca 1787), Rebecca (b ca 1789, m 15 May 1810 Simon Johnston), Ruth (b ca 1791, m 15 Jan 1813 Jacob Quakenbush), Mary, Stephen (b 16 Jan 1796), William (b ca 1797, m 6 Nov 1819 Mary Johnston), Daniel (b ca 1801, m 18 Sep 1821 Rachel Cashatt, moved to Parke Co IN by 1850), and unknown daughter (b ca 1803).
2. Story. 994 Parents names, spouse first name.
3. Story. 1008 According to Trimble's "American Origins", Daniel might have married Mary Evans.
Daniel married Mary EVANS, daughter of Aaron EVANS and Ruth McPHERSON. (Mary EVANS was born on 5 May 1761 432 and died after Mar 1813 984.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
1. Marriage Notice. 432 Daniel McPherson m Mary Evans, d/o Aaron and Ruth.